FSL have been providing on site support to its clients for over 30 years.
The van has been equipped in house utilising some of the technical control systems and security that we install on the specialist security vehicle conversions we build.
The vehicle can operate all tooling and equipment it carries by the use of its built-in, remote start, diesel generator and compressor system.
Livery and paintwork carried out in-house.
A basic over view of the vehicle’s conversion is:
- Full exterior auxiliary lighting kit
- Full exterior health and safety lighting kit and warning lighting kit
- 6 Camera DVR recording CCTV system
- Full light and auxiliary control system which can be operated by the technician from inside the cab or the workshop area
- Full interior aluminium lining kit powder coated light grey, including roof skin
- Equipped with plasma cutting equipment, MiG welder and stick welder
- Built in 12 – 24 volts jump start systems
- Engine diagnostic equipped for cars and light commercials
- Built in air compressor, together with air tooling as required
- Full trailer electrical connectivity to check all lighting systems
- Multiple jacking systems
- Bespoke parts drawer system and recessed storage areas
- Fully hand tool equipped
- Personal Hygiene equipment installed
- Heavy duty security locking systems fitted to side and rear doors controlled by an independent encrypted Dallas fob